Assalaamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuht
During this trying time we need everyone to understand that it is NOT compulsory for you to come to the Masjid.
There are many concessions for a person to miss Jamaat & Jumuah salaah which include severe bad weather, poor health or even caring for a frail person.
We have a situation that calls for this very understanding.
It is not compulsory to attend any salaah for any person presently due to the virus.
Please understand we must trust in Allah and believe that nothing will happen to us except what He has decreed. This reliance goes hand in hand with taking sensible/reasonable measures, as well as seeking Allah’s help through prayer and Adhkar (the remembrance of Allah)
1.The congregation was reminded to follow “Catch it. Bin it. Kill it”, which is currently displayed prominently on the Masjid’s noticeboards.
2. Please DO NOT come for salaah if you are concerned about your health or not well.
3. If you or anyone in your home has symptoms like flu or a fever, they MUST NOT come to the Masjid but rather pray at home.
4. Older members of our congregation & especially those whose health is weak, MUST perform their prayers at home.
5. Please ensure to make wudhu AT HOME as wudhu and toilet facilities are closed.
6. Those coming to the Masjid should bring their own musallaas (prayer mats) to use on top of the masjid carpets, provided they wash them every day. (Please take your musallaas home with you, DO NOT leave it behind in the Masjid)
7. DISCLAIMER: The Management have taken steps in line with government advice & advice from the medical field to arrange all our services, with all precautionary measures in a reasonable way, you are free to attend or stay at home. Anybody attending or using our services does so at their own risk,
*Strict protocols are in place. Please follow instructions from the Management. These instructions are reviewed on a regular basis.
JazakAllahu khayran for your cooperation
Islamic Education Trust Management, Leicester