السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Alhamdulillah, as the easing of the lockdown continues, in accordance with Government guidelines, Masjid Al Falah will be open for Congregational prayers from Fajr salah on Monday 3rd August. The Masjid doors will open 15 minutes before the Jamat times and close immediately after Salaah to allow cleaning to take place.
In order to help us to maintain your safety and the safety of other worshipers please cooperate with the following guidelines:
- Please come prepared with Wudhu as we are unable to provide facilities
- Bring your own Prayer Mat
- Always wear your face covering/mask
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to attend
- Adults who are shielding or vulnerable must not attend
- Do not attend if you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms
- Only pray in the designated spaces
- Please adhere to our one-way system as signposted in the Masjid
- Please respect and follow the instruction of our volunteers who are there to help you
- Please avoid gatherings outside the Masjid and maintain social distancing
Track and Trace
For the purpose of NHS Track and Trace programme, we are collecting contact details of all attendees at the Masjid, as well as recording which Salah was attended. Please download the information slips using the link below, or if you do not have access to a printer, collect one from the Masjid. Please post your completed slip in the box provided on entrance.
In line with guidance issued by the Department for Health and Social Care, we will keep your details safely and in compliance with GDPR legislation for 21 days before securely disposing of or deleting them.
We will only share your details with NHS Track and Trace, in the event it is needed to help stop the spread of coronavirus. We will not use your details for any other purposes or pass them on to anyone else.
Please note that providing your information is optional and you will not be refused entry to the Masjid if you decide not to provide it. However, we would encourage you to cooperate with our track and trace procedure as the primary purpose of it is to help stop the spread of the virus and keep you safe.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. By working together, with Allah’s help, Insha’Allah we will get through this.
جَزَاكَ ٱللَّٰهُ خيرا
Masjid Al Falah Committee